sunday evenings are always great for doing some light cleaning in my room and running personal errands so that my to-do list gets shortened considerably before a new week commence.
it’s always great to start the week knowing that you have cleared a sizable amount of rubbish and backlogs. i go to work feeling lighter and more fulfilled.
unlike most sundays where i am at my granny’s until evenings, we came home earlier today. made use of the extra time to clean my ridiculously messy table and threw away a pile of rubbish. i even had the time to go through some of the items that i have hastily stuffed in my drawers over the last one over year.
out with the old, in with the new. out with the clutter, in with a refreshed state of mind.
determined to clear a few things on the list today (on top of clearing my table and drawers), falling a bit behind time but i think all should be great! progress so far….
- signed up for ntuc income orange aid.
- updated my particulars @ ntuc income’s me @ income portal
- called citibank to enquire on how to close the bank account
now, i’m going to go
- to the necessary steps to close of the bank account – done!
- do my parents passport – done!
- update my planner – done!
hope i can finish everything before 12.
i sleep early these days because my work requires me to do so. ha.ha.