burnt by carelessness

scalded my hand today with hot water from the flask. thank god it wasn’t hot off the stove boiling water because the pain was excruciating enough. i think i startled my mum with my screams because she just stared at me in shock as i wailed away.

i must be feeling out of sorts as i poured the water from the flask. can’t imagine i got myself scalded this way. note to self: don’t over immerse yourself in music when pouring hot water.



Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s