i once told nikko that i would love to live in the country side – away from the rush and buzz of city life.
lush greenery surrounds you, the gentle breeze caressing your face as you walk by the beach, the beautiful sun, great food and a great lack of people.
sounds like heaven to me.
i also remarked “but must have internet connection…the wireless kind.” to which she replied “hey, it’s either this or that man.”
well, i guess i’m not the only person in the world hoping for the best of both worlds because i found it all at a tioman island boutique resort.
Room Facilities at Japamala Resort in Tioman Island
– En suite bathrooms
– 21” television
– 29” television (Seaview Pool Sarang Villa & Hillside Plunge Pool Sarang Villa)
– 32” flat screen television in bedroom (Seaview Pool Sarang Villa & Hillside Plunge Pool Sarang Villa)
– DVD player
– Hot/cold shower
– Coffee making facilities
– Fully stocked mini bar with wines & champagnes
– Super queen size bed
– Indoor rainshower
– Aromatic turn down
– Hair dryer
– I-pod docking station (Seaview Pool Sarang Villa & Chalets)
– Hydro Pool (Seaview Pool Sarang Villa & Hillside Plunge Pool Sarang Villa)
– Espresso Machine (Seaview Pool Sarang Villa & Hillside Plunge Pool Sarang Villa)
– Outdoor rainshower (Sarangs only)
– outdoor deck (Sarangs only)
– Outdoor bathtub (Jungle Sarang Villa)
– Verandah (Chalets only)
– Attentive room service
Hotel Amenities and Services at Japamala Resort in Tioman Island
– Theater lounge
– Samadhi Spa
– Samadhi boutique
– Pool with pavilions
– Beach pavilions
– Internet access
– Sun beds
– Front desk
– Attentive guest service
i am particulary fond of the sea cliff chalet. i am now obsessed with cliffs. i wanna stay on cliffs.
ok, here comes the sad news.
they are fully booked until 26 august.
i should have booked earlier for my holiday.
but i guess it’s ok… now, i’m even more determined to stay on that cliff.